Rheumatology Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
What you need to know
Job ID: 5145
- Seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join 1 physician and 1 APRN in successful and busy practice
- No weekend or night call, and inpatient consults only as needed
- Comprehensive outpatient-only rheumatology practice in newly renovated clinic with typical diagnosis including SLE, RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Gout, Osteoarthritis, Arthritis and Vasculitis
- Infusion room with 6 private rooms and 7 additional group chairs
- Lab and imaging on-site
- Clinic hours M-F, 8-5
- 15-18 average daily patient encounters there is a significant need in our service area, providers will be busy immediately.
- New hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, strong hospitalist group with 24/7 coverage, and innovative state-of-the-art equipment in a community with population draw of 400,000
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site health/wellness facilities for employees located in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility in Owensboro.
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 - teaching opportunities will be available
- Experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Two year very competitive base salary guarantee
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Generous Vacation and CME paid time off and stipend
- Fully integrated EMR (EPIC) and 2016 IMA winner
- Multiple retirement plans
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.