Rheumatology Opportunity in Beautiful Southern Illinois
What you need to know
Job ID: 8523
- Opportunity for BC/BE Rheumatologist
- Adding a Rheumatologist to our growing physician team based in southern Illinois.
- Forward-thinking and financially strong.
- Our passionate and strategic Administration, alongside our friendly, competent, and patient-focused staff, work together to accomplish everything that is needed to be the region's largest and most accomplished health care provider.
- Charming Midwest City nestled within a Division 1 University Campus
- Enjoys a steady population of 26,179 (2016)
- With student population in academic year adding 12,182 people
- Community enjoys abundant parks, trails, recreation activities with a Super Splash Park for the family to enjoy water fun.
- A vibrant arts and active Symphony Orchestra since 1907 contributes to the culture and music of the community.
- Athletic fans enjoy a Division 1 football and basketball programs that have been in top ranks in conference and division as well as NCAA tournament appearances.
- Hospital Employed
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation bonus
- Paid time off
- CME days with allowance
- Malpractice coverage and full benefits: health, dental and vision, long term disability, and Life Insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Catching a Rival Football Game against Western Illinois or Illinois State for top of the MVFC (Missouri Valley Football Conference)
- Enjoy a Symphony with the Southern Illinois Symphony Orchestra (SISO)
- Kayak and Canoe on Cedar Lake
- Enjoy the Du Quoin State Fair only 20 miles away
- Be merry at the Irish Festival
What is nice to know.