Rheumatology Opening with the Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 8463
- The Division seeks candidates who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing.
- Existing interest and expertise is inherent in the areas of Vasculitis, Inflammatory arthritis and Osteoporosis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology (or board eligible).
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education.
- License or certification Eligible candidates must be board certified/eligible in Rheumatology
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
- Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
- Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
- Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
- Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.