Rheumatology Job in Binghamton, NY
What you need to know
Job ID: 6662
- Outstanding opportunity for a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join a well-established respected group of two rheumatologists and two mid-level providers in a busy vibrant regional practice.
- Recruitment is currently underway as part of succession planning.
- The practice coordinates outpatient visits in a community with a 200,000 patient referral base, while offering full-spectrum state-of-the-art treatments and teaching opportunities to residents and medical students.
- The Binghamton area boasts great diversity in culture, religion and lifestyles, and is the home of highly regarded Binghamton University.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average
- Area's public and parochial schools are nationally recognized for excellence.
- Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in this four season climate, and include minor league ice hockey and baseball, a symphony orchestra, an opera company and close proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks and trails.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Partnership potential.
- Relocation expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park
- Roberson Museum and Science Center
- Discovery Center of the Southern Tier
- Recreation Park
- Phelps Mansion
What is nice to know.