Relaxed, Up North Ambiance in Brainerd, MN – Cardiology (Interventional) Opportunity
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8446
- BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology. Experienced Interventional Cardiologist with Peripheral Vascular training preferred
- Options for peripheral vascular and noninvasive testing per applicant’s interest and training
- Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join three highly experienced Cardiologists in a multispecialty clinic; two interventional and one noninvasive as well as two advanced practice clinicians.
- Practice offers the full spectrum of invasive and noninvasive cardiac testing with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced support team.
- Electrophysiology and Peripheral Vascular consultative services locally available
- Practice seeks to balance excellent clinical care and outcomes with attention to one’s personal life in a setting that is optimal to raise a family and enjoy recreational activities.
- About an hour and half from the Twin Cities
- Beautiful lake and resort community. Boundless recreational opportunities.
- Community character with safe neighborhoods, state-of-the-art school, a progressive wellness center and a range of activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefit package including immediate partnership
Top Five Things to Do
- Safari North Wildlife Park
- Three Bear Waterpark
- Franklin Arts Center
- Paul Bunyan Land
- Brainerd International Raceway
What is nice to know.