Radiology position located on beautiful Lake Cumberland
Radiology: General, Radiology: Interventional
What you need to know
Job ID: 6813
- Seeking a BE/BC Diagnostic Radiologist.
- Bread and Butter Radiology with light intervention procedures.
- Join a four person group that provides inpatient coverage, as well as coverage at the imaging center located on campus.
- Track to partnership.
- Imagine living in a beautiful community that is only 2.5 hours to Nashville, a little over 1 hour to Lexington and 2 hours to Bowling Green!
- Located just minutes from I-75, Somerset has a strong and solid business climate.
- This part of Kentucky is known as the houseboat capital of the world, with the majority of houseboats being manufactured in the immediate area.
- Somerset is home to beautiful Lake Cumberland, a 65,000-acre lake with 1,200 miles of shoreline.
- Lake Cumberland offers a wealth of recreational opportunities and provides excellent fishing for crappie, bass and other types of fish.
- Water sports from sailing and water skiing to house-boating are all popular on the lake.
- General Burnside Island State Park, Kentucky's only state park located on an island, provides a peaceful retreat for campers, boaters, golfers and fishermen, with a campground and an 18-hole golf course.
- Four additional golf courses are located in the community.
- Just minutes south is Cumberland Falls State Park.
- Known as the Niagara of the South, Cumberland Falls boasts the only Moonbow in the Western Hemisphere, as well as white-water rafting, hiking and canoeing.
- Daniel Boone National Forest also offers exciting outdoor activities with more than 704,000 acres of mostly rugged terrain, with steep forested ridges, narrow ravines, 3,400 miles of sandstone cliffs and 600 miles of beautiful trails.
- Generous Guarantee Salary
- Track to partnership track will be offered
- Comprehensive beneift package
Top Five Things to Do
- Lake Cumberland
- Cedar Creek Vineyards
- 27 Drive in
- Woodhouse Day Spa
What is nice to know.