Radiology opportunity in great Missouri community
What you need to know
Job ID: 10389
- Minor procedures include fluoroscopy, paracentesis, thoracentesis, imaging guided biopsies, and breast procedures
- Onsite coverage is from 8-5 M-F, with some limited onsite coverage on weekends
- The team covers both inpatient and outpatient radiology reads
- The night reads are covered by tele-radiology services
- Excellent support by an onsite department manager and experienced imaging technologists
- Coverage of one hospital
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.