Radiology Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 10431
- A team of radiologists and a full complement of support personnel in one of the nation’s largest multi-specialty group practices.
- Our traditional practice offers a manageable daily workload, 10 weeks paid time off (for full time radiologists), and a percentage of service to our outreach satellite facilities in Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota and Northeast Iowa.
- Our new, state-of-the-art facility that includes all modalities (including 1.5 and 3T MRI, dual source CT, digital mammography and PET/CT)
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation package
- Benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.