Radiology Opening in Minnesota
What you need to know
Job ID: 6743
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Diagnostic Radiologist to join a 10 person highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists with other responsibilities including interdisciplinary conferences each month, departmental peer review activities and hospital/clinic committee involvement.
- Expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Strong skills in general, hospital, mammography, MR, ER and trauma imaging required
- ER/hospital call of 1:9.
- Call schedule is evenings until 10 p.m. and only daytime call on the weekends.
- Nighthawk services utilized
- Licensure or Certification: Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Subspecialty training preferred, specifically in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology or body imaging.
- Austin, MN is a community of 22,000, and is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 45 minutes west of Rochester.
- Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students.
- Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
- Upscale community offering many amenities not often found in communities this size.
- No financial buy-in
- Generous compensation package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Spam Museum and Visitor Center
- Jay C. Hormel Nature Center
- Hormel Historic Home
- Sweet Reads
- Arrowpath - a wildlife project in Southeastern Minnesota. There are currently 20 acres of native grasses, ponds and trees.
What is nice to know.