Radiology Opening in Austin, Minnesota
What you need to know
Job ID: 9445
- 7 days in a row (Monday – Friday 10pm – 8am, then Saturday – Sunday 8pm – 8am), then have 14 days off.
- All PTO/CME/etc. will need to occur during those 14 days off.
- For holidays, overnight hospital/ED radiologists will rotate to cover approximately 2 major holidays per year – hours will be the same (10p-8a for weekday holidays, 8p-8a for weekend holidays).
- Board eligibility and/or Board Certification through the American Board of Radiology is required
- Advanced fellowship training is necessary, Neurology, Body, or Hospital/ED fellowships are preferred
- Austin, MN is a community of 22,000, and is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 45 minutes west of Rochester.
- Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students.
- Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
- Upscale community offering many amenities not often found in communities this size.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Spam Museum and Visitor Center
- Jay C. Hormel Nature Center
- Hormel Historic Home
- Sweet Reads
- Arrowpath - a wildlife project in Southeastern Minnesota. There are currently 20 acres of native grasses, ponds and trees.
What is nice to know.