Radiology for State-of-the-Art Department in Historic Hannibal, Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 6136
- General radiology including mammogram, and light procedures.
- Recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion phase taking place over the next two years.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1.5 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- $450,000 base salary (year 1) and $500,000 base salary (year 2)
- Plus wRVU bonus program
- 13 weeks PTO
- 1:4 Call / Nighthawk begins @ 7p.m. / Light Procedure Call
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 403B match, 457 plan
- $5,000 CME
- Paid Malpractice
- Moving Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Rockcliffe Mansion
- Big River Train Town
- Molly Brown Museum and Home
- Mark Twain Cave
- Mississippi Mind Trap - room escape games
What is nice to know.