Radiology: Body Imaging position in Abilene, Texas
Radiology: Body Imaging
What you need to know
Job ID: 9489
- BC/BE Body Imaging Radiologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered
- Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible
- Private Practice Radiology Group
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained MR/Body Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- The Grace Museum
- Abilene Zoological Gardens
- National Center For Children
- Red Bud Park
- Fort Phantom Hill
What is nice to know.