Radiation Oncologist Needed in Victoria, TX – 2 hours from Austin, Houston, & San Antonio
What you need to know
Job ID: 7860
- Leadership potential available
- 2 midlevel providers in the practice
- No visa assistance available at this time
- Victoria's economy is a mix of education, health, retail, agriculture, and industry.
- Major industrial employers in the region include Formosa Plastics Corp, Inteplast Group, Dow, Invista, and Alcoa.
- 2 hour drive from Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
- Population of around 80,000
- Multiple entertainment/cultural attractions including, The Texas Zoo; Victoria Ballet Theatre; Victoria Fine Arts Center; A local symphony; Various recreational/outdoor spots; Coleto Creek Reservoir; Palmetto State Park; Lake Texana; Matagorda Bay
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure, and Relocation
- Marketing expenses and assistance if in private practice
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Top Five Things to Do
- Nave Museum
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Texas Zoo
- Deleon Plaza
- Riverside Walk
What is nice to know.