Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Opportunity near Richmond, Virginia
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5256
- Actively recruiting a Pulmonology/Critical Care candidate, to join a private practice, Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates.
- This private practice has two locations and has served the Tri-Cities community for over 19 years, and is looking to expand their services.
- Call Coverage ratio is 1:4, and hospital support is provided to any new physician.
- Located 15 miles south of Richmond, VA.
- This diverse community is midway between Richmond, Virginia/North Carolina border, with access to major highways and public transportation including commuter rail systems.
- Our community has many arts/culture venues, beautiful parks, playgrounds and playing fields for children, symphony orchestra, performing arts, dining and shopping.
- This opportunity provides an excellent work life balance, while living in some of the most desirable communities in the region.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Petersburg National Battlefield
- Virginia Motorsports Park
- Petersburg Breakthrough Battlefield
- Centre Hill Museum
- City Market
What is nice to know.