Pulmonologist Position in South Central Pennsylvania
What you need to know
Job ID: 6581
- Looking for a BC/BE Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep physician.
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine currently includes three Physicians, one of which is board-certified in Sleep Medicine and one Physician Assistant
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine with a 4-bed AASM accredited sleep center with potential for growth and a full range of diagnostic procedures available including routine bronchoscopy, Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), and Navigational Bronchoscopy. Close working relationship with a very active Interventional Radiology Department performing CT guided lung biopsies and Ultrasound Guided Thoracentesis.
- Our Hospitalist program is the primary team to respond to codes in Critical Care with a Pulmonologist available for consult.
- Hanover, Pennsylvania has a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Multiple public and parochial schools offer excellent educational options for your family.
- Enjoy swimming, boating and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park.
- Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg- just a short drive away, or take advantage of the urban amenities offered in nearby Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC.
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Health and life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Codorus State Park
- Warehime Myers Mansion
- Delone Avenue/Moose Recreation Park
- Hanover Trolley Trail Hanover Trail
- Faloon's Family Fun Center (Amusement & Theme Parks)
What is nice to know.