Pulmonary Disease- Enjoy high quality of life
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5475
- Financially stable organization with High physician satisfaction with low attrition rate
- Competitive salary with value incentive and excellent benefits package
- 1:4 Call schedule
- An established practice with a strong referral base
- Opportunity for growth and leadership within the practice
- Incoming physician could have a mixed practice that includes Pulmonary Medicine, Intensive Care, and Sleep Disorders
- Innovative and family friendly, Bloomington-Normal has a population of 130,000.
- Bloomington-Normal is also home to State Farm Insurance and Country Financial, as well as Illinois State and Illinois Wesleyan Universities.
- Excellent schools and affordable housing, Bloomington-Normal has a small town feel with many of the big city amenities.
- Located 2 hours from Chicago and 3 hours from St. Louis and Indianapolis.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- David Davis Mansion State Historic Site
- Miller Park Zoo
- Constitution Trail
- McLean County Museum of History
- Children's Discovery Museum
What is nice to know.