Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care with High Income Potential
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8623
- An opening available for a BC/BE Pulmonary/CC Medicine Physician. Become a partner with a well-established, well respected and growing group.
- The clinic includes a Bronchoscopy suite administering ENB, EBUS and Advanced Bronchoscopies as well as in-office X-ray and PFT.
- Call coverage is 1:4.
- Hospital call coverage paid
- There are inhouse ICU nurse practitioners in house during the night so the physician does not get paged at all.
- Able to approve H1b and J1 visa applicants easily.
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Highly competitive two year salary guarantee
- Physician has ability to make over $500,000.00 in the first year
- Generous starting bonus
- Relocation allowance- $10,000
- Residency and Fellowship stipend and retention bonus (if applicable)
- Full benefit package
- 4 weeks vacation
- 1 week of CME with a $5000.00 stipend.
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.