Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care position in Dayton, OH
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6048
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care physician for this busy, well respected, established and private practice in Dayton, Ohio.
- Physicians provide intensivist care for hospital inpatients and deliver care to outpatients.
- This group of physicians have served the community for 25 years and has an active referral base of primary care physicians and surgical subspecialists.
- The team includes several advanced practice providers.
- Call ratio is 1:4.
- The program is progressive with busy bronchoscopy services including EBUS, APC and bronchial stent placement capabilities.
- Strong pulmonary rehabilitation program, support from the cardiothoracic program, as well as excellent 24/7 hospitalists program resulting in few night calls.
- Dayton is conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis.
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems both public and private
- Housing friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options
- Highly Compensated Salary
- Quality and Productivity Bonus
- Ask for more details
Top Five Things to Do
- Marion's Piazza
- Thai Nine
- Meadowlark Restaurant
- Salar Restaurant and Lounge
- Wheat Penny Oven and Bar
What is nice to know.