Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care Opportunity – More Money. More Autonomy. Better Work Life Balance.
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5151
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care for this state-of-the-art facility.
- Brand-new hospital including a state-of-the-art Bronchoscopy Suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Pulmonary outpatient clinic attached to the Hospital
- Work with a team of 4 other Owensboro Health employed Pulmonologist with Advanced Practice Clinician support
- 1:5 call
- Excellent Thoracic Surgeon program utilizes our DaVinci Robotic Surgery Technology
- Fully integrated EMR (epic)
- Super Dimension Navigation Bronchoscopy System
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Capabilities
- Fully Integrative Outpatient Sleep Lab
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 wk for CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,500 CME annually, & more
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.