Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care Opportunity – More money, Better Quality of Life and a Great Opportunity
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5743
- Opening for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Medicine Physician to join a well-established practice in Fargo, North Dakota consisting of 4 Pulmonology/Critical Care Physicians and 3 Physician Assistants
- Critical Care Medicine covers 2 ICUs 24/7; 45 ICU beds
- Three intensivists on during the day and a fourth one on at night
- Provides both primary ICU care and consultative services
- Average patient load - 10 patients per day per Intensivist
- Rotating shifts between days and nights
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- Paid Time Away
- Relocation Allowance.
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.