Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care Job in Sioux City, IA
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 7264
- Opening available for a BC/BE Pulmonary/CC Medicine Physician. Become the fourth physician at a well-established, well respected and growing practice.
- The clinic includes a Bronchoscopy suite administering ENB and Advanced Bronchoscopies as well as in-office X-ray and PFT.
- Call coverage is 1:4.
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.