Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care Earn more, work less in one of the most livable communities in US
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5982
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonology Opportunity with Optional Critical Care, interventional is a plus, but not required.
- Join our nationally recognized and award-winning group consisting of 4 pulmonologists and one advanced practice provider.
- Focus on the area of practice you enjoy most: outpatient, inpatient, critical care, interventions, asthma, sleep, COPD.
- Proven referrals plus a full team of specialists on-site
- 4 Ć day workweek with ability to create your own schedule
- Call Schedule: 1:5
- 886 bed hospital
About the Organization:
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes Americas Best Employers two years in a row.
- Truven Top 5 Health System in the United States
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance, occurrence based
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.