Pulmonary / Critical Care Position – mix of inpatient/outpatient – Northern INDIANA
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 7563
- Seeking two Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians.
- The set-up would be a 7 on/7 off model, 7 am - 7 pm with clinic coverage and rounding Monday - Friday; on call nights and weekends.
- This setting would be a mix of Pulmonology and Critical Care medicine.
- Sleep fellows are encouraged to apply.
- Reason for recruitment: lack of 24/7 coverage - currently filling gaps with locums.
- Office Space available in a 3,500 square foot established office.
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Shift Rate based compensation
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Med Ed Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend
- Health, Life& Retirement
- CME, Med, Lic & Dues
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.