Pulmonary Critical Care position located with easy access to Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5821
- Seeking a fellowship trained, pulmonary and critical care medicine physician to join our growing group of 15 pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians.
- This is a full-time, employed, salary-supported opportunity.
- Join two other pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians with the goal of adding two additional pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians in Bloomington.
- Call schedule 1:4 or less.
- Once a small town community, Bloomingdale experienced a surge in growth beginning in 1975. Bloomingdale residents enjoy big city benefits in a small town atmosphere.
- Bloomingdale is a full service community, with 1st class schools, abundant recreation opportunities, situated amid plenty of open spaces, while boasting a wide and varied retail and commercial / industrial base.
- Commercial, office and retail developments have been carefully integrated into the community to preserve
- Bloomington's comfortable ambiance and exceptional quality of life.
- This position includes a base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus incentives.
- Full Benefits
- Excellent malpractice coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- David Davis Mansion State Historic Site
- Miller Park Zoo
- Constitution Trail
- McLean County Museum of History
- Prairie Aviation Museum
What is nice to know.