Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity near Chicago and St. Louis
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6856
- Inpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care with out-patient Pulmonary service
- Option to practice Sleep Medicine with 2 accredited sleep labs with 8 and 2 beds respectively
- Opportunity to grow interventional Pulmonary Program
- EBUS available
- Join well established hospital employed group
- Practice has 4 Physicians and 9 Advanced Practitioners
- Adding two physicians due to expansion of practice
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Rotate weekly for ICU, Pulmonary floor consults, and out-patient clinic
- Average 18-20 patients per day in clinic
- Call will be 1:5 weeknights and 1:5 weekends
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- CME allowance
- Outstanding benefits including 401K and physicians savings program
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.