Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity located in Northern Illinois
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5839
- Pulmonology, seeks a fellowship trained, pulmonary and critical care medicine physician to join our growing group of two pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians.
- This is a full-time, employed, salary-supported opportunity.
- Pulmonary/Critical Care. Sleep medicine is also part of this practice with an onsite sleep lab.
- Riverfront community of 150,000 located less than 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee
- Award-winning park district and top-rated public and private schools proved a wonderful family environment
- Superb restaurants, exciting events, and eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums and dance
- Outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals highlight the community's diversity
- "Sports Town USA" designation features every sport imaginable along with endless bike trails, and Golf Digest ranked golf courses
- Employed position with guaranteed base salary and production incentives
- Generous Starting Salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- And much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Anderson Japanese Gardens, Recognized As One Of The Top Japanese Gardens In North America. Https://Andersongardens.Org/
- Discovery Center Museum, Honored As One Of The Top Children's Museums In The Nation. Http://Discoverycentermuseum.Org/
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, An 11,000 Sq. Ft. Tropical Plant Exhibition, Surrounded By The Sinnissippi Rose Garden On The Shore Of The Rock River. Https://Www.Nicholasconservatory.Com/Home
- Rockford City Market, Held Every Friday From May To October Features Local Growers And Vendors Selling Natural Products, Unique Retail Items, And Delicious Cuisine, Live Music, Demonstrations, And Kids' Activities. Http://Www.Rockfordcitymarket.Com/
- The Coronado Performing Arts Center Features Broadway And Off-Broadway Shows And Concerts By National And International Performers. Http://Www.Coronadopac.Org/
What is nice to know.