Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in Ronceverte, WV
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6373
- Join a Well-Established and Respected Multispecialty Private Practice
- ICU and Pulmonary Experience Required
- Partner with Existing Pulmonary Critical Care Specialist
- Call Coverage Required for Critical Care Consultatio
- Necessary Equipment Available
- Ronceverte provides a unique community accentuated by friendly people, a quaint historic district, affordable housing, and abundant business opportunities.
- Best known for the Allegheny Mountains and the 76-mile Greenbrier Trail, access for hiking and biking trails, and river access for canoeing, fishing and boating.
- Ronceverte offers many opportunities for visitors and welcomes newcomers to the Greenbrier Valley.
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Lost World Caverns
- Organ Cave
- Carnegie Hall, Inc.
- Greenbrier Historical Society
- Greenbrier Valley Theatre
What is nice to know.