Pulmonary/Critical Care – elite MA Group
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6058
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician in MA.
- Join three other specialists in our rapidly growing private practice at a 300+ bed multi-campus facility.
- Only eight-hour workdays during the week, with flexible weekend coverage.
- No night coverage required.
- MD would join the group in rotating between inpatient and outpatient pulmonary services and critical care services.
- The workload is very manageable.
- Located approximately 30 miles north of Boston, and only five miles to the NH border, this desirable location provides easy access to all things New England!
- North Andover was selected by Money Magazine in 2003 as the Fifth Best Community to live in on the East Coast.
- Excellent geographic location, endless source of talented workers, citizens and volunteers dedicated to their community, and the natural beauty of our Town make it a great place to live and work.
- Competitive FT compensation model
- Productivity incentives
- Full benefits
- Malpractice coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Weir Hill
- Smolak Farms
- The Stevens-Coolidge Place
- Harold Parker State Forest
- Addison Gallery of American Art
What is nice to know.