Pulm/CC Opportunity in NC Foothills – Near Charlotte!
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 10005
- Searching for a BC/BE pulmonologist/CC physician.
- This physician would join 3 physicians, and 2 advanced practice providers.
- Independently owned, non-profit medical center
- Hospital Employed
- 16-bed open ICU
- Schedule is currently 1:4 ICU; other 3 weeks in office, 8a-5p, 3-4 days/week; option to work IP only, 7 on/7 off
- Busy sleep center; however, sleep not required
- Pulmonary lung nodule program
- Full service Interventional Bronchoscopy available
- The city of Hickory has a population of about 45,000; however, we serve a population of over 350,000.
- It is a safe, family friendly, community that offers an abundance of outdoor activities, a variety of shopping and restaurants, a low cost of living, and close proximity to an international airport.
- Hickory is just 45 minutes NW of Charlotte, an hour east of Asheville, and 4 hours from the coast.
- The mountains of the high country are also an hour away and offer additional outdoor activities, including snow skiing.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity based bonus
- Full benefits package
- Relocation and sign-on offered
- Student loan repayment negotiable
- Just named one of the top 30 “Best Small Cities in the United States” by National Geographic
Top Five Things to Do
- Catawba Science Center
- Glenn C. Hilton, Jr. Memorial Park
- Bakers Mountain Park - Catawba County, NC
- Hickory Museum of Art
- Geitner-Rotary Park
What is nice to know.