Psychiatry opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 5680
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible psychiatrist with an interest in inpatient work only.
- Work with a team of skilled providers to provide coverage for our 30 bed adult/geriatric behavioral health unit.
- Our current physicians see an average of 14 patients per day
- Share call of 1:3.
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Far enough from the Urban Hassles, i.e. traffic, high cost of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area
- 61 Colleges within a 50 mile radius
- 2 International Airports within 30, 45 minutes respectively
- Conveniently located with easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Dayton.
- Amenities include major and minor league baseball, professional football, museums, symphonies, several theater options, numerous dining and shopping opportunities, and excellent educational and housing options.
- We offer a Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including generous vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K and deferred compensation plan.
- And much more..
Top Five Things to Do
- Smith Park
- Start Skydiving
- Land of Illusion
- Seabald Metropark
- Veterans Memorial
What is nice to know.