Psychiatry: General Opportunity in Albert Lea, MN
What you need to know
Job ID: 9447
- Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrists to join well established practices
- Acute general hospital consultation; rehab unit consultation; residential chemical dependency consultation: Outpatient consultation and continuity care
- Team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed independent clinical social workers, nurse practitioners, licensed addictions counselors.
- Treats 12-14 patients per day in the Outpatient setting
- Department also has a 16 bed inpatient psychiatry unit, outpatient and residential substance use treatment programs
- Involvement in neuropsychological testing, consultations and limited call
- Opportunities to have a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired.
- Opportunities for leadership experiences within the department and institution if desired.
- Albert Lea , MN, offers a bevy of cant-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
- More work-life balance.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Pension, funded defined benefit plan 403(b) with match & optional deferred compensation 457(b).
- Excellent medical, dental and spending accounts.
- First-rate malpractice coverage.
- Generous CME and travel stipend.
Top Five Things to Do
- Myre-Big Island State Park
- Blazing Star State Trail
- Freeborn County Historical Museum
- Fountain Lake
- Bancroft Bay Park
What is nice to know.