Psychiatry- Enjoy high quality of life
What you need to know
Job ID: 5474
- Established department seeing full spectrum behavioral health
- Call 1:4 with a dedicated in-patient psychiatrist
- In-patient recovery and behavioral health along with a robust out-patient clinic
- Dedicated 24/7 telepsych for ED coverage
- 24 hour multi-specialty support
- Magnet designation
- Innovative and family friendly, Bloomington-Normal has a population of 130,000.
- Bloomington-Normal is also home to State Farm Insurance and Country Financial, as well as Illinois State and Illinois Wesleyan Universities.
- Excellent schools and affordable housing, Bloomington-Normal has a small town feel with many of the big city amenities.
- Located 2 hours from Chicago and 3 hours from St. Louis and Indianapolis.
- Signing bonus
- Salary Guarantee
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Opportunity for Career Development and Leadership!
- Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions
- Paid CME
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- David Davis Mansion State Historic Site
- Miller Park Zoo
- Constitution Trail
- McLean County Museum of History
- Children's Discovery Museum
What is nice to know.