Practice within the Department of Emergency Medicine, a collaboration of 3 Academic Centers and 19 Community –based practices
What you need to know
Job ID: 8466
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to join an established EM practice.
- The Emergency Medicine Department includes two state-of-the-art ER’s.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts.
- Air transport teams are available at both facilities
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Enjoy a generous guaranteed salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- CME Benefits and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.