Plastic Surgery Position with a guaranteed salary of $600,000+ located between Chicago and Madison
What you need to know
Job ID: 8312
- Seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon
- EPIC EMR
- UW Academic Affiliation
- Supportive Environment
- Riverfront community of 150,000 located less than 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee
- Award-winning park district and top-rated public and private schools proved a wonderful family environment
- Superb restaurants, exciting events, and eclectic arts community including theater, symphony, museums and dance
- Outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals highlight the community's diversity
- "Sports Town USA" designation features every sport imaginable along with endless bike trails, and Golf Digest ranked golf courses
- $600,000 Starting Salary, plus generous productivity plan
- Additional Compensation of $50,000
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Malpractice Insurance (Tail included)
- 403(b) with Matching contribution
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Eligible for Tax Free Spending Health & Dependent Care
- Eligible for Tax Free Physician Business Expense Reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- Anderson Japanese Gardens, recognized as one of the Top Japanese gardens in north America.
- Discovery Center Museum, honored as one of the top children's museums in the nation.
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens, an 11,000 sq. ft. tropical plant exhibition, surrounded by the Sinnissippi Rose Garden on the shore of the Rock River.
- Rockford City Market, held every Friday from May to October features local growers and vendors selling natural products, unique retail items, and delicious cuisine, live music, demonstrations, and kids' activities
- The Coronado Performing Arts Center features Broadway and Off-Broadway shows and concerts by national and international performers.
What is nice to know.