Plastic Surgery Job in Valparaiso, IN
What you need to know
Job ID: 8180
- Seeking a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon to establish an independent practice after departure of busy plastic surgeon with potential assistance from the hospital.
- This is a great opportunity for expansion of an established practice into new service area or start-up of new practice.
- You will be an integral member of our robust Oncology service line and Wound Care teams.
- OR time available in 2 outpatient surgery centers and main inpatient campus.
- Valparaiso is located approximately 50 miles east of Chicago with easy access to Interstate 94, Interstate 80, and Interstate 90 and Interstate 65 via Indiana Bypass 49 and U.S. Highway 30.
- The amenities of the City of Valparaiso include the nationally acclaimed Valparaiso University, which has repeatedly been rated a top university in the Midwest.
- The Valparaiso Community School system also is rated one of the best.
- Notre Dame, Purdue, and Indiana University campuses are close by.
- The city also offers competitive outpatient health care, up-to-date hospital facilities, and an outstanding system of local parks with programs for all ages.
- Just 20 minutes to the north of the city is Lake Michigan, with state and national parks and passenger service via train to Chicago and South Bend.
- Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
- Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Taltree Arboretum and Gardens
- Chapel of the Resurrection
- Memorial Opera House
- Brauer Museum of Art Center for the Arts
- Chicago Street Theatre
What is nice to know.