Plastic Surgeon Opening – Northeast INDIANA – Group practice!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8824
- Seeking full time Plastic Surgeons to join the level 2 Trauma program and Burn Center
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Plastic Surgery, and candidates with fellowships and/or expertise/experience in burn preferred but not required
- This is an opportunity to join a progressive, successful, collegial, multispecialty medical group practicing in the major tertiary hospital within the health care system
- Plastic Surgery Board Certification
- Fellowship in Burn preferred but not required
- Surgeon needs to be comfortable with burn reconstruction, flaps and grafts
- Rotating block schedule model
- Wide variety of cases
- 24/7 Advanced Practice Provider Support
- Opportunities include: resident teaching, research, and outreach
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Salary plus WRVU incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Retirement and Health
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.