Plastic Hand Surgery position with annual guaranteed compensation of $600,000 to $630,000
What you need to know
Job ID: 9377
Seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon with hand interests due to growth and retirement.
Seeking candidate who is skilled in skin flaps, muscle transfer, skin closures for traumatic wounds, hand and wrists, including, carpel tunnel.
- Currently, the plastic surgery department offers both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
- Reconstructive procedures include, Breast reconstruction, Skin lesion removal, Cleft lip and palate repair, Hand surgery (Carpal tunnel syndrome and Rheumatoid arthritis).
- Cosmetic procedures include, Breast augmentation, Liposuction, Tummy tuck, Facelift, Brow lift, Eyelid surgery, Chin surgery, Otoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Botox® and other injections, Dermal fillers, Skin rejuvenation.
- 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner and allied health providers offering services in 17 different specialties.
- The largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- The System also operates a 307-bed regional referral center in Quincy, and Illini Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Pittsfield, Illinois, (population 4,300).
- As a not-for-profit system, we accept all patients regardless of their economic condition or insurance coverage.
- The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information Technology development.
- Grade A hospital: This hospital has earned its second consecutive grade A for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group. This organization analyzes safety data from hospitals across the country and compares outcomes.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abudant shopping
Starting Salary of $525,000 to $575,000
$150,000 of school loans forgiven over five years
- $50,000 sign on bonus, for candidates who do not have school loans, sign on bonus of up to $100,000.
- Total guaranteed package between $600,000 to $630,000
- Up to a $15,000 relocation package
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time with paid time off increasing to six weeks after two years employment, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.