Physician Medicine & Rehab Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Physician Medicine & Rehab
What you need to know
Job ID: 10433
- Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated
- In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations
- Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians
- Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system
- Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation package
- Benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.