Physician Medicine & Rehab Opportunity – 2 hours from Chicago – Quad Cities, IL/IA
Physician Medicine & Rehab
What you need to know
Job ID: 10651
- Successful practice will develop quickly - there is high demand for this specialty by primary care physicians
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Strong Referral Base
- Support and mentoring from two experienced Physicians in the Practice
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR & Cerner to improve care coordination
- Clinic Hours are Mon-Thurs 8-5 , Friday 8-4:30pm
- Minimal Clinic Call! - Provider takes second call after initial MyNurse triage
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community that offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, a zoo, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more outdoor recreational outdoor activities for the active family.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
- Signing Bonus; $5,000 CME allowance/year
- 5 days CME time off
- 30 days of time off (20 days during first two years)
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.