Physician Medicine & Rehab Opening in a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8948
- Seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician
- This opportunity is for primarily an outpatient practice
- We would welcome the interest of candidates for either general physiatry or with musculoskeletal focus.
- Join eight Physiatrists, six Associate Staff, and three Chiropractors in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Unique partnership with the UW Madison School of Med
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- Outstanding benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.