Physician in ENT – Otolaryngology in Southern Oregon
What you need to know
Job ID: 8541
- Seeking an ENT-Otolaryngology Surgeon to join our ENT group in beautiful Oregon.
- Join our team of 2 ENT surgeons, 2 PA's, and an excellent support staff!
- We provide coverage to the Medical Center, our community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon.
- Our 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with all of the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Competitive hourly rate of $193.40 (Board Certified) / $183.40 (Board Eligible)
- Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- Night shift differential of $100 per hour
- $12,500 relocation assistance
- $4,500 annual CME allowance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.