Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Opportunity in Best State to Practice
Physician Medicine & Rehab
What you need to know
Job ID: 8442
- Our ideal candidate would be an energetic team player that is well versed in musculoskeletal and neurological diseases
- Comprehensive, general PM&R practice with approximately 80% outpatient, 10% consults and 10% inpatient rehabilitation
- Renovation of new clinic space in the works. New space will house PM&R, Pain, Chiropractic and Spine Navigator
- Work collaboratively with Neurosurgery, Occupational Medicine, Interventional Pain with the management of patients with acute and chronic spine injuries and with Neurosurgery
- Practice could include EMG’s (optional)
- Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in musculoskeletal pain
- No Call
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive salary
- We offer full benefits and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.