Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician opportunity in vibrant Missouri city
Physician Medicine & Rehab
What you need to know
Job ID: 10377
- Seeking a full-time, board certified or board eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to join us for a practice that treats patients with disorders in the muscles and nervous system including neck/back pain, sports and work injuries, stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries
- Our physiatrists treat patients only in the out-patient clinical setting which includes medical legal opportunities, fluoro and ultrasound guided procedures, electro-diagnostic testing, PRP, and lumbar spine injections.
- This opportunity is a full-time, partnership-track position, working 5 days a week and with very limited call
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k profit sharing plan
- Excellent health, life, disability, malpractice insurance coverage
- Short track to partnership
- Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.