Pediatric Inpatient opening in the Rockies
What you need to know
Job ID: 8503
- Join a dedicated team of health care professionals in the beautiful Southeastern Rocky Mountains of northern New Mexico.
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to provide full-time services.
- Flexible schedule
- Collegial staff and supportive administration
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
- Las Vegas is a rich and vibrant community, possessing a proud past.
- Las Vegas was a critical point along the famed Santa Fe Trail, as those traveling westward had not seen a town in over 900 miles, turning Las Vegas into a center for commerce. Businesses enjoy a skilled and motivated work force in San Miguel County.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- CME, Med Licensures Dues
- Relocation Assistance
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend During Residency and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Las Vegas Museum
- Las Vegas National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station
- Storrie Lake State Park
- Hot Springs
- McAllister Lake
What is nice to know.