Pediatric Group in beautiful Western Iowa!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8289
- New practice
- 29 Patient Contact hours per week with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Call schedule requirement; 1:3 provider takes second call if needed after initial MyNurse triage
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee + signing bonus + relocation
- Residency stipend available
- Retention bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including generous CME fund
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.