Pediatric Endocrinology opportunity with large integrated system in Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 10378
- Recruiting for a board-certified/eligible Pediatric Endocrinologist
- This position will be hosted in our newly renovated Pediatric Specialty Clinic and will join our other Ped Endocrinologist, Ped GI, Ped Neurology and Ped Sleep Physicians
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Full benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.