Pediatric: Endocrinology Opportunity in Fargo, North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 10703
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Join a team of 2 Board Certified Pediatric Endocrinologists, our pediatric dietician, and 6 certified diabetic educators
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Full array of endocrine conditions including thyroid, diabetes, and growing number of transgender patients
- Collaboration with our on staff pediatric psychologist specializing in gender dysphoria
- Integrated behavioral health imbedded into clinic
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.