Palliative Care Physician Needed in Beautiful Southern Oregon
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8228
- Opportunity for a Palliative Care physician to join an established and growing inpatient Palliative Care Team with strong community support.
- Provide Palliative Care consults and follow-ups
- Provide pain and symptom management
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams
- Assist with continued development of Palliative Care programs
- Participate on the Ethics Committee
- Provide education in-house, as well as for the community
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Guaranteed base salary of $220,000 per year
- Annual performance incentives up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.