Palliative Care Opportunity in Flourishing Economic Community
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8440
- Seeking a Palliative Care Physician as a medical director to design and lead our Supportive and Palliative Care Program across the continuum of care, in a robust community health system setting.
- Medical director/leadership role in palliative care program development across the continuum of care, including inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Opportunity to design and develop palliative care program across the continuum of care in well-supported health system environment with full complement of specialty and sub-specialty areas.
- Opportunity exists to practice inpatient as well as outpatient palliative care medicine, if desired.
- Administrative approval to establish and grow interdisciplinary team serving across the care continuum, including dedicated social work, chaplaincy, and nursing resources.
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, daytime shift
- Limited call initially, with opportunity to build and influence call schedule
- Hospital employed position
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Full benefit package and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.