Pain Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Pain Management Specialist
What you need to know
Job ID: 10427
- Seeking an Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join the Pain Medicine Department.
- Your practice will be approximately 50/50 outpatient clinic/interventional
- Call responsibilities are minimal, offering a great work/life balance.
- The preferred candidate will be Pain Fellowship trained and BC/BE in Anesthesiology or PM&R
- Expertise in fluoroscopically guided spine procedures, radiofrequency and interventional modalities to include work with implantable devices such as spinal cord stimulators, peripheral nerve stimulators and intrathecal delivery systems are required.
- You will join 4 physicians and 3 associate staff on the Pain Medicine team
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive Salary
- Loan Forgiveness
- Outstanding benefits
- Retirement plan
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.